Musings from Crown Alumni

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Graduation has yet to hit me, and I will most likely not fully feel the effects of being removed from what has been my normal life for the past four years until this fall when we all do not return. But enough about graduation...I am out here in Illinois proudly representing Crown on LifeVoice tour and having a marvelous time doing so. It is interesting that it is not until now (that I have graduated and in a sense taken a step back from the Crown scene) that I can genuinely and whole-heartedly recommend Crown to the prospective students I meet. Why would I refuse to do so while I was still a student? Perhaps I was too close to everything to be able to really see what I was in the midst of. It is like looking at a painting too close up to appreciate the beauty of it as a whole when you step back and see the whole picture. I definitely do not feel as though I can see the whole picture quite yet, but at least I have been able to step back enough to appreciate a small portion of it thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home