Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, May 21, 2004

WOW Gabe...that is soo exciting! I always thought it'd be cool to have twins!
Any word yet Gabe on your job prospect? Make sure and keep your cyber-friends informed!

Wanna know something cool? I've been given the privilege to co-lead our college ministry this summer at my church. The guy doing it is taking a break for part of the summer and I'm so excited! Now I'll get some good middle school and college time. AND, I found my first accountability partner out here in our new worship leader for the group. That is a big answer to prayer and am so excited to get into some deeper relationships!
Well...peace!

Anyone reading anything cool/interesting/stupid/provocative/deep/life-changing/boring/powerful? Um...I hope most people can say yes to that question but it would be cool to hear about it since our lives don't seem to be making this blog page very frequently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home