Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, March 18, 2005

So if Alliance is the way to God, Where the heck does that leave me?
Don't tell Jesus... I work for a Methodist Church! (Actually 2 of them!)

But our saving grace is that we are starting the 40 days of Community on April 10th
And I just got back from visiting the mecca (Saddleback church)

All kidding aside, if you are ever in South Cali, go and check out Saddleback! Oh my gosh, they know how to "do church." I was very impressed! Especially their children's building. Yes, they have their own 4 story building.

Later
Folkestad

1 Comments:

  • Jesus was probably a lot more Methodist than we think he was. I'd say you're ok, especially if you're consciously seeking to integrate Alliance distinctives into your Methodist brethren.

    Good to hear from ya, Folkestad.

    By Blogger bradley, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home