Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Well, I have two pretty big and exciting announcements:

1. I have officially accepted a teaching position at Crown College for the fall of 2005! I will be teaching English Comp, English Fundamentals, and Writing and Literature in the Spring. I am very excited to be teaching already but also a little nervous. By the fall I will only have three classes left to complete my Master’s because….

2. I am moving to England for the summer to study at Oxford! I was just accepted yesterday and am still having trouble believing it. I cannot believe that I will be sitting the same classrooms, the same dining hall, the same libraries that C.S. Lewis, JRR Tolkein and so many others I have studied have sat in. Hopefully I won’t fail.

So that’s my big news! I am so excited about it all, I just want this semester to be over so that I can go start these new chapters in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home