Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, February 25, 2005

So what happened to the Blog? It had picked up some steam and then Brad brought in snoopism and bam! We were all afraid to be the next one to post. Snoop would be so much cooler in my book if he did not cuss.

Wakefield, I watched your video introduction on your churches website. I was once again reminded of how much you deserved to be homecoming king. If you were a real king I would follow to the gates of hell!

Hubka, I am more then a little curious to hear about the intricacies of your daily life. It has been too long since a post came out of you. I also realized that we have exchanges more dialogue on this website then in our four years at Crown together. I am not sure why that is, but boy I sure missed out.

Folkestad, In my last post I mentioned the dream of living in retirement with a PS2. I have since revised that thought. My ultimate retirement would be live in the same retirement housing complex as you, have a PS2 and every game it is compatible with, and own every version of GoldenTee. This would be the way to spend life. In fact I may have just described heaven without even knowing it.

Lynnea, I am also proud of your discipline to drop a class. I have been busy lately as well and have repeatedly tried to get rid of things in my life that are making my schedule so hectic. However, my wife won't let me get rid of a baby! She keeps insisting that we keep them both.

Brad, don't snoop my blog. I feel so "with it" to have just written that last sentence.

So life is going good. I am leaving to take the kin to get some shots. That is never fun. I do not have anymore interesting poop stories to tease you all with. The girls have been doing pretty good. It is amazing how every little progression in life that they take means the world to me. Today they were reaching for there toys. That may sound small, but a week ago this was impossible for them to do. Watching them develop is one of the greatest joys I have ever known.
In other less sappy father news, I am going to be meeting with a couple next week about doing their upcoming wedding. I am scared out of my mind. This will be my first trip leading people into the bond of Holy Matrimony and I feel very unprepared. To make matters worse, it is pretty obvious that this couple is not in good standing with the Lord. They gave the same address on the wedding application. So I should also be getting my first opportunity to confront a couple on fornication. What a great week! If anybody thinks of it Tuesday morning. Feel free to toss up a prayer for me.

Well, I got to go be a father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home