Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, February 04, 2005

Lynnea, someday your self-overloading tendencies will be your undoing. I sounded like some hokey character in a James Bond movie, didn't I? Anyway, I still think that grad school is a bit on the crazy side, and I'll only go back if I can buy my way into a government position at the same time. It's like we're in France during the Revolution... oh wait, that's the crappy sort of thing I spent four weeks studying in my grad classes. Lit grad study sounds way better than mine. Fast track? Grad school is only a fast track to early health scares concerning hypertension from extreme stress levels. Of course, that's where grad school now parallels my present life only due to eating home-made tacos every week with a can of chunky soup or a frozen Tony's pizza inbetween. I think my diet alone would push some cardiologists into early retirement. Oh, speaking of consumption, I just discovered a great drink combo: Bicardi O, orange juice, and some Mt. Dew. I might just finish off that bottle of O tonight with this newfound combo. By the way, Lynnea, what sort of track, fast or slow, is Ms. Ferguson on? Just checking to see if she'll be around in case I end up living with Scott for the summer. It's on the table. Actually, I've gotten some great offers from roommates about living with them, so ante up Wakefield, Kurbis, and Miller, because there's only so much of me to go around.
Lynnea, tell Krista that I think she should be in the next big female boxing movie directed by Clint Eastwood. She wouldn't even have to act tough.
So I take it the wedding tomorrow involves Marty and Jessi; am I right? Let me know how things go.
Who else is looking forward to Superbowl commercials? And I guess there's a football game on, too. Oh well, you can't win 'em all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home