Musings from Crown Alumni

Monday, January 24, 2005

This is for all the ministry people out there (and steve at the end)
Has anyone preformed a funeral yet? I have. Wow that is a different situation. My senior pastor left for a conference at the Crystal Cathedral in California and he leaves me with a dead man. Not Nice! How ironik is it that I preached the santity of life sunday and the next day I was preaching at a funeral. Kinda like a cigar I think. haha Anyway, if you have not done a funeral yet, don't be afraid. It isn't as bad as it seems to be. Plus you get a nice little check to go along with it! Too bad it pays for like 1/3 of my new suit I had to buy for the shindig.

Hubka, I live on a 5 bedroom house on a lake. You know that you are welcome here! There are pleanty of widows in our church that are looking for some younger blood! Come over and give the Methodist Women a try!

Talk to everyone later! If anyone talks to Wakefield, tell him I am still waiting for his cd!
Later,
Chris Folkestad
PS> when reading an obituary do not say, "dishonorably discharged" I guess I need to get glasses! (I didn't acutally say that, but it was on the tip of my toung!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home