Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hey All,
I must break my blogging fast in order to challenge Kurbis' ignorant comments about a dead blog. Brian why are you scared to love and be loved? Join in the blogging world and cast off the hippy inside that holds you back!
Wakefield, how are things going at your church? I hope all is well.
Hubka, I think that steeling internet is a perfect example of being a good steward of your money. Doesn't the Bible encourage this?
Folkestad, I have not talked with you in a long time. How about those Gophers?
Lynnea, it is always great to read how things are going in your life. Way to keep the blogger faithful on track with correct blogging philosophy.
Whatever happened to Nathan Miller? Didn't he blog at one point?
For all you who are considering becoming parents someday I have a comment you may want to hear. Babies have the ability (or at least they seem to have the ability to me) to poop up to half their body weight! I have a disgusting story that goes along with this, but I will refrain from sharing it on this family friendly blogger site.
I will leave you with this question. When is the last time you read "The Pursuit of God" by Tozer? If it has been awhile then I would encourage you to read it again. It is changing the lives of many at my church and is worth the read. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home