Musings from Crown Alumni

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Maybe Kurbis is right! Ahhhhh! What will I do? What will you read? Well, before any of you leave us permanently, I'd just like to say that I'll miss you all and wish you the best for wherever life will take in you the next nineteen years. This is the sort of blog that gets me in trouble with Lynnea. I'm like the middle child that acts out to get attention. =) At least the cupboard isn't open, Lynnea.
Well, speaking of the Erickson family, I got an e-mail from Lynnea's brother with a great article about the quirky state that I live in, and how I fit in a bit too well. Great to hear from people that I'm pretty much a political nutcase. Don't shout "Amen!" too loud or you'll get yelled at from another cubicle.
In case anybody is questioning what's going on in Molly Donelson's life, she's presently on vacation in China, planning to head into Thailand soon, so anybody heading that way should stop by and say hi to her.
Here's a fun thing you can do if you're bored and watch the show 24: Put Luke Peterson in the role of Jack Bauer and see how long you could imagine him going without having major heart troubles. I don't think they could make more than forty-five minutes without needing the defibulator. I wish Luke read this, at least he'd laugh. He's a mix of Dick Cheney, Donald Trump, and a rascally jr. higher. What a kid.
And just to clarify, I made a mistake in my last blog giving the Montgomery bus boycotts to the city of Birmingham, something my girlfriend (at one time considering her home Alabama) informed me was wrong. Well, if the state would put it on their quarter, maybe I'd remember, now wouldn't I. Not that this is an indication of anything, but I asked Bob where the bus boycott took place, and he said Birmingham, so at least when you're above the Mason-Dixon line, you see all those Alabama cities as being equally troubled. So instead of being informed about the different aspects of the civil rights movement in Alabama, I'm told about Helen Keller's spirit of courage! I still think somebody could have put Rosa Parks on the quarter without too many KKK rallies. Whatever.
Well, I'm off to make a bologna, salami, mustard sandwich and get up the guts to go to campus and officially quit school... forever! Okay, maybe not, but it's still a little scary. It's also scary because a guy fell off a building a few days ago on our campus and was killed. Those buildings are dangerous. I have plenty of my life left to live (much less depending on how many more similar sandwiches and Mt. Dews I have in the course of my life). One last question: Would you feel bad if you "stole" wireless internet from an unknown and unsuspecting neighbor? Not that we're doing that, I'm just asking in case the chance comes up in the future. I don't think I'd feel bad. But ya never know until you try it, eh? Like cocain and country music. That'll make Kurbis feel good, if he gets this far. Okay, I'm done. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home