Musings from Crown Alumni

Monday, December 27, 2004

Okay, okay, Brad, I'll get to work on the reunion. These next four and a half years will most likely fly by and then it will be far too late to begin organizing such an event. You're right, it's best to start now. I expect to see all of you there...okay, maybe it's a bit early to begin the harrassment. I'll stick to organizing.

Echoing Brad, it was wonderful to see so many of you last weekend. The wedding was beautiful, the reception was exciting, and the sparklers were...smokey. I hope you all had great Christmas and are planning a rockin new year (yup, I just said "rockin new year"). I am leaving for West Virginia on Friday and will be spending my New Year in the mountains. Don't ask what I will be doing there, because I have no idea. The church at which Matt is doing his internship is flying us out for a few days to check it out. We told the pastor he better show us a good time on New Year's Eve, but we're not getting our hopes up. I guess we will see. What is everyone else planning for the night? I'm sure it can't beat moonshine in the mountains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home