Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, December 03, 2004

HOLY SHIZZZZZZZ! WHY IS NO ONE ELSE FREAKIN OUT! HUBKA! YOU FRICKIN STALLION! YEEEEEHAA!!!!

Im ok now.

Well that is certainly some awesome news...i totally crapped my pants in the computer room at my appartment when i read that! Suhweet!

Happy thanksgiving everyone. i guess that was last week.

I am so totally stressed out with trying to get all of my semester projects done. Is anyone else dreading finals? They are so scary. Oh wait, i landscape...HAHAHA SUCKERS!

So i might have a job after this one. i might be a canvasser for the Sierra Club and fight against deforestation! Thats right y'all, i am now officially a real hippie. Im not going to disclose anymore of the possibilities for my future, but lets just say that if things work out how i want then i will be in school for 3 more years and then start my life of stickin it to the man! Pretty much you will all me some day. Well, i guess you will me more than you do right now.

i was in minnesota a month ago. it was sweet.

im getting married soon. funny story about that, but im not going to tell it.

love yall.
kurbis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home