Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I remembered that I wanted to put down one other thing (thanks, Gabe, for giving me the precedent to "go to town"). Let me know if you think this is ironic: In the University Center, there are always plenty of things that strike me as odd, and you've heard of many of these previously, but this one was a new combination of ideas that made me chuckle as I walked by. There were plenty of craft tables set up, as always, but one this time was set up supporting a feminist group on campus trying to raise money.... with a bake sale! Is that only funny to me? Oh, and if you've gotta fight with your girlfriend, don't ever do it in the middle of the library next to me while I'm trying to blog. Strange, so strange. Gabe, I'm sure you have something interesting, funny, deep, or disgusting to relate to all of us non-parental types. I've gotta go. I'll see you all soon (and by all, I mean the ones in Minnesota or Wisconsin, or.... you know what I mean).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home