Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Folkestad, don't joke about having me come live with you. Look where all Robbie's joking got him! Methodist widows, eh? As long as they're not concerned with the santity of life, I think I'll be fine with them. =)
This'll be really short, and probably not make much sense, but ignore me if you're not following and just blog, okay (is this too much coercion, Lynnea?). I think that Harry was trying to imagine a friendship that he had before things happened, and I understand why he thought it wouldn't work. But I'm not Harry, and I am willing. It was hard watching 24 tonight. It was hard eating alone. I don't know if I can just jump back into things right now, but I think I'd rather try friendship and fail at that then not give it a chance because I screwed things up once already. Maybe you don't even read this anymore, and everybody else thinks this is mindless babble. We'll find out.
So who did see 24 tonight? What a show! I've never seen anything like that. It reminds me constantly that if my family ever is part of a terrorist plot, I need to kill them before they try and kill me. How else can you deal with it? That's what I'm talkin' about. Makin' some sweet moolah with Uncle Rico. Sorry, I really am all over the place. Hope everybody is doing well. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home