Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Chris, the I-told-you-so's will get you nowhere. Sorry I made fun of your spelling mistakes. It cold happen too any won. And for most of you, ignore the following:
Okay, can I remind you that I missed some of that movie, so I don't even know how it ends. Watching 24 was hard. Eating frozen pizza tonight was boring. Watching the Napoleon Dynamite director's commentary wasn't very fun when I laughed in my echoing apartment. We'll run on your schedule. I'm suprised you feel as okay as you sound. Well, let me know. Life's kinda slow, anyways. And now you know what I meant by weighty classes in grad school.
To the rest of you, what's all going on? Josh, are you still out there? I heard Anne went to Disney World. What happened with that? I think even Nathan Miller once graced us with his presence. What a thought. Oh well, most of you think I'm just blabbing because I have no job and no future in the workforce. Tomorrow is cleanning day. Or at least it should be. We'll see what happens. We'll talk sometime (that is really a message to just about all of you I can think of).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home