Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, February 18, 2005

Lynnea, I'm proud of your decision! Drop a class and you'll have to start cataloging all Mozart's works, search for Atlantis, ya know, the mundane stuff that you'll need to fill in all that extra time. Anybody hear of any good jobs at/near Crown? Just keeping all my options open for when my lease runs out in May. Final question: Since Krista's blogging, are pigs flying? I mean, all kinds of surreal things have happened lately - I even had a girlfriend. That's a once a decade sort of thing. At our ten-year I'll tell you who I'm hoping to snag next. I was recently told by a girl that getting a girl is like hunting a deer. I responded by saying that I have taken that approach before, but without a powerful, out-of-nowhere shot to the heart, deer tend to run off, and I have deformed lower appendages and a hypochondriac sort of asthma, so I can't chase anyone. I prefer to think of it more like bowling. It's not really a sport because you can usually do it better drunk. That, and my awkward moves barely ever work (Folkestad, that's for you). Final thought. Super-size Me: Great movie. Taxi: Not worth it, even drunk.
Duerkop - I've been anxiously awaiting a delivery from Wisconsin for a few weeks now. Should I find something else to look forward to? I'd love to use those chopsticks sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home