Musings from Crown Alumni

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hello Everybody,
It has been a while since I have had time to sit down and post. Life has been pretty crazy. It has been a weird transition for me from college to the professional realm. I miss the days of sleeping in and playing video games all night. I now do not sleep and I play a virtual reality game called "Changing the bag from the diaper pail while not breathing through my nose." It has been fun. Speaking of the little rascals there is a picture of them below.

Well anyway. I am glad to here that Marty got married. I was planning on going to the wedding, but I got lost looking for an invitation that never came. Marty, I will never play TP with you again! Never!

So for all males who are not Marty I have an idea for how we can reclaim our college day freedom. (For those of you who have not lost your freedom, you will soon. Females have not lost the same late sleeping/game playing freedom hence they are not included in the idea) We need to plan ahead for our retirement. Can you imagine a bunch of 70 year old men who sit around all day playing on an ancient PS2 talking about how much better our classical system is then the PS46? We would sleep in everyday and play games every night (night would come around 6 pm). If this does not sound like paradise then is there such a thing? Men what do you think?

Gabe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home