Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hey Pappy, don't patronize me, I have Krista for that! Actually your post made me laugh, thanks making it clear that you were joking, otherwise I might have gotten going all over again.

Well, I updated the look of our blog a bit, let me know what you think. The list of contributors to the right is a list of every person who has accepted the invitation to blog. If there is anyone NOT on the list that you know of who wants to be a part of the blog, let me know, I may need to re-invite them.

The blog for those currently on internship is really showing us up. It reminds me of the early days of our blog, when we were all excited about keeping in touch with each other. I am by no means saying that the excitement has entirely been lost, there is just less to update on than when we were all transitioning into our lives post-Crown. If anyone wants to check out the website of those on internship here it is: www.blockbuds.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home