Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, June 22, 2007

Sorry, no pictures from me, but I had to jump on here and tell everyone that as of this morning, I am officially Uncle Steve. Isabelle Hubka may some day go to school with Caden Folkestad, though I don't see them showing up and just being roomates - the days of the Hubka-Folkestad room have come and gone. I haven't even seen her yet, but I'll get some pictures as soon as I can, though posting them here may prove too much for my meager blogging abilities anymore. I'm a bit more excited than maybe I should be since I really don't think I'll be having kids of my own, or at least not for a long while, so this is as close as I get, and it's pretty fun. I've gotta get back to work. Hope all is well with everyone.

4 Comments:

  • Congrats uncle steve! Just think you can spoil her, love on her, play with her, and never have to change a diaper! WHat more can you ask for! Enjoy it man! Its a blast!

    By Blogger Folkestad, at 9:56 PM  

  • Oh, I'll change her and do some of the not fun stuff, but I definitely get the fun of her being all cute and little without missing two years of good sleep. I should have some pictures today, but I don't know if I can figure out how to post them or not. We'll see.

    By Blogger Hubka, at 12:44 PM  

  • Congrats, Steve!

    I am a little envious, because I do not think I will ever be an Aunt.

    We will see, I guess.

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 7:11 PM  

  • What are you talking about? Krista will be a baby-machine. She was born to be a stay-at-home mom with at least a solid half-dozen kids. I thought everyone assumed that was true. I can see her now, driving a minivan, stressed and frazzled and oh so happy. I need to give her a call, speaking of. Thanks for the congrats, though. I'm serious about pictures coming soon. She's cute. She got it from her uncle! HA!

    By Blogger Hubka, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home