Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, July 26, 2007


So, who else took the alumni survey? I don't even want an umbrella, and I'd like to be able to show how my total income in the first two years out of college was less than their lowest demographic standard for income straight out of school. Why an umbrella, anyway? Why not snowshoes, or a can of Off!, or a lifejacket, or a Jesus action figure? And how the crap does Crown have my new address? I realize I know people there (I just talked to a Crown employee last night for over an hour. She is lovely, as always), but nobody that would update an address. Speaking of alumni and addresses, Lynnea, you've got less than two years to plan - how's the reunion coming? Speaking of reunion, Duerkop, write a brotha' back, huh? That goes for you too, Miller. Wait, I see the pattern. You're all edging me out, aren't you? First at Introverts Anonymous, now here. Sorry, still no pictures. Wait! I just figured out - there's no screwy software to download anymore. Oh man, you guys are in for it now! I'll be faster than a Josh Mann book cover, more powerful than a Duerkop shower curtain, able to add pictures in a single bound.... I just ran out of that one, but here is my niece, over a month ago, the first time I held her when she was just twelve hours old. I'll get some better pictures of her because she's cute and I'm not. Now this is a whole new blogging world. Alumni blogger, here I come.

3 Comments:

  • I want an umbrella! How come I didn't get a survey. Poor me!

    By Blogger Folkestad, at 5:01 PM  

  • Yeah, I didn't get a survey either. Clearly Crown cares more about some people than others. Steve, I'm sorry that I am now communicating on the level of the Mann's and Bacheldor's of the world, aka not at all. I'll get better, I promise.

    By Blogger Duerkop, at 8:01 PM  

  • I just want an e-mail, a reply in this case, that says "yes, I'm coming to visit with Anne". That's all. Oh, and sorry about making you guys jealous about my Crown College umbrella that I don't have. Maybe your survey card is still on the way. Oh well.

    By Blogger Hubka, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home