Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, February 15, 2008

I don't want to post over Brad's awesome news, so make sure you scroll down and read his post! A Crown brother needs our help. Some of you may have received this already, but I wanted to make sure that everyone saw this. Aaron needs our help!

The following is from Aaron Krienke:
As most of you are aware, I am a finalist for the hit TV Show “Deal or No Deal”. I am waiting to hear back from the producers. This could be soon, but I need your help in making this possible. In an effort to persuade producers to actually put me on the show, I’ve put together a 10 sec survey (It’s super quick). Basically all I need is 1,000 supporter’s names by March 1, 2008. So it’s important that you fill this out immediately! Note: This does not guarantee I will be chosen, but will only increase my chances of not being overlooked.

Also, another key to success is getting as many names as possible. So please send this link to as many people as possible that would want to see me on the show. I’m not a huge fan of forwards myself, but this time I absolutely need your help or I won’t gather enough names.

Note: Also, if you currently are a student at Crown College, please make sure to enter your home city & state instead of using St. Bonifacius, MN.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Nceo7Ivqy_2fWZvRorG5Lsvw_3d_3d

Again, thanks for your support! Hopefully, you’ll be seeing me on a future episode of Deal or No Deal.

Just take a minute and fill it out. it seriously is SO SHORT! 3 questions: name, city and would you watch if he makes it on (you better say yes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home