Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

People...people...people...why no love for the blog?!?! I check back every day (okay, so maybe I'm the one with the problem) waiting for some more people to write so that it is okay for me to write again. I can't overdue the blog or else it becomes me talking to myself...and well...I can do that without a blog :)

Guess who I got to hang out with yesterday? (imagine that with a whiney middle-school voice) The one...the only...SCOTT STINSON! How cool is that?!?! He has a conference today through sunday up in washington but came through portland so we could hang out! It was so refreshing...what a dad he's been to us all. I love that guy! It made for an awesome memorial day.

Okay...I've got a good book to add to the previously non-existent "musings from crown alumni book of the blog club" I ran into the book, 'Is that really you God' by Loren Cunningham. It is the story of how YWAM started and is a powerful little read on how God speaks and provides...pretty cool if you're in the mood for a faith-builder.

Well...I'll go back to waiting for someone else to blog...in the meantime...i'll keep checking every day hoping to hear from ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home