Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I have finally somewhat moved into my new apartment. Although, in the last 2 weeks I have only been there about 10 hours that I haven't been sleeping. Needless to say, I have not accomplished the unpacking part of moving very well. Congratulations Kurbis and Bethany! I must say that it is about time. I am going to be short today, but I do request your prayers for my brother Josh. He has been getting into a lot of bad stuff lately. He is 18, but a senior in high school this year. Yesterday everything kind of came to a climax, and my parents told him that if he messed up one more time, he was out of the house. This not characteristic of my parents at all, and came to huge surprise to me when I found out. I am very scared about where he is headed, but know that God has a plan for his life. I am praying that he will be brought to a place in his life where there is nothing left but God, and he will choose to follow him whole-heartedly. Hope everyone is doing well.
Bekah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home