Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Steve, I am glad to hear that you are still experiencing life! Wouldn't life be boring if nothing exciting happened? You are one crazy man.

I guess nothing else is really new here. Kate is possibly getting a new job. I will tell you what it is after she gets it. Lets just say that the 5 years of college are about to pay off in a BIG BIG way. Bring on the money! It will be nice to have a wife that makes all the money and I can just sit back and watch it roll in.
I don't want to get too excited until she finds out if she got it or not. Man I hope that she does, extra money like that is going to come in real handy. Watch out Luke Peterson the Folkestads are going to pass you in the Bank acount tally! Watch out!

I'll keep you posted

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home