Musings from Crown Alumni

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

This message is to all you bandwagon bloggers. I am a little disappointed with the extreme drop off of people who are actually blogging. (Hubka this is "definitely" not you) I can remember a time when the blogger was new and fancy and everybody wanted to be a part of it. We had a plethora of people keeping the Crown Alumni informed as to what was happening in their lives. However, the blogger has gotten old. It has become so last month to many and that is a shame. The truth of the matter is there are still a select and even elect group of us who are driven to read about our past lives and friends. I want to thank Lynnea, Bekah, and Hubka for their continued support to the blogging community. I would also want to call some blasters out who have become lukewarm bloggers.
- Josh, what ever happened to you. Is the West Coast that much more interesting then our lives. I would expect a response except you probably don't even read these anymore.
- Brad, I know that you have been busy. However, that is a crappy excuse when it comes to not blogging. You have disappointed me my friend (or are you).
- Wakefield, I know that you are not reading this so I do not kow why I am typing. You are a tease.
- Bach, read wakefields comment above.
- Folkestad, you were doing so good for a while. Where are you at bro?
- Kurbis, first off congrats about your engagement. You are at the end of this list so I am sure you are not reading. You blogged fairly recently so I will not say too much. Get more consistent!
- To any other crownies who are reading this yet failing to blog. SHAME ON YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home