Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, October 07, 2005

There were only four posts in the entire month of September. Where has Hubka gone? I am not sure who even reads this thing anymore (Brad I know you do, but you just post on your own fancy blogger page) but it could use some TLC. (When I use those letters I usually break out into "Don't go chasing waterfalls"This may not make sense to most, but it was a great song) Anyway I truly posted just to get 3 in the month of October. Steve you could make four.

2 Comments:

  • Gabe, your post made me laugh out loud, and people in the computer lab (at St. Thomas) stared at me. Picturing you singing that song is too hilarious to laugh about on the inside only. I agree, where is Hubka? Usually we would have four posts from him alone! I know that there are a lot of peole who read this and don't post (often times I am one of them), and I think that it can be intimidating to broadcast your personal information on the internet when you don't know who is reading it, but we are a friendly audience! I agree with your challenge, but remember that it is early in October, there's still time for people to come around. I guess we'll see...

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 10:42 AM  

  • Amen!

    By Blogger Our Family, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home