Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, January 05, 2006

WOW! I just found out that I am having a third girl. Jessica and I are so excited. However, I realize that in 13 years I will hope for death. I love being a dad to daughters, but can you imagine life as a male with three teenage girls of very similar ages? Anyway that is the future. Right know I cannot be more excited about having another precious little girl to raise. If I can find away to scan in our last ultra sound pics I will post them. We had a 4-d image made and it is unreal what you can see. Till then. Papi Norton

2 Comments:

  • My deapest Sympothy to the Norton Family. May God have mercy on your soul... And my the courts find you clinically insain when you kill those three teenage boys in 13 years.

    Folkestad

    By Blogger Folkestad, at 3:49 PM  

  • Congrats on another girl Gabe! After all, they are the superior gender.

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home