Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hello again. I'm posting again so soon to let you all know that Kristy Folwer and I have decided to organize a party so that everyone who is in town (meaning the Twin Cities area) for the holidays can more easily see each other. Everyone is invited, so please condsider attending.

December 29th, my house, 8:00pm.

This will not be like the Christmas Party/Caroling Extravaganzas from our college days, mainly because we won't be caroling. Also, Gabe and I used to start planning in August and this party is in a week, but it will be fun. Hopefully I will see you all there!

I have tried to keep this brief because I tend to get wordy, but I have made up an evite to send to those who want more info; E-mail me if you would like me to send it to you, or just comment on this post. Also, this is not Crown-exclusive, so if you want to bring friends who didn't attend Crown, they are welcome. See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home