Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Why am I left to make some sort of comment on the important days that pass otherwise unnoticed by the rest of you? Oh yeah; no significant other and a minimally invasive job, no friends en terra nova, and I'm done making myself depressed. So what did I learn today? Beer and chocolate pie: Not a pleasurable combination. Football has not altered itself enough to gain my attention. Seeing the new Coca-cola polar bear commercial made me want to watch March of the Penguins again. And then I think of Thanksgiving a year ago. We were just coming off of a flurry of posting, by people like Wakefield, Kris, Kyle, ya know, people that we haven't caught in a while. I was worried the blog was dead, Lynnea told me to calm down, so just to make sure nothing has changed... (please imagine the proper voice for the following whining that is intended to just do the usual) Why is nobody posting? Woe is me! How failed I am at exciting my friends to tell the rest of us what's happening (something might not be happening, like with me since I have only some simple stories from work and otherwise nothing new)? So yeah, nothing else to say, just wasting space and time. I've gotta go clean up a mess my brother's dog made with a belt. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

4 Comments:

  • Steve, Steve, Steve. You've gotta calm down. I will fully respond soon.

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 7:27 PM  

  • easy hubka

    By Blogger Robbie, at 1:18 PM  

  • Hubka is anything but easy! I can tell you that from experience. It took lots of begging for him to even take his pants off for a roomate picture! (for those of you that are offended by that comment, I am just kidding, for those who aren't, I am serious!)

    Hubka, I waited for a call all last weekend to no availe! I got a call from Yallah, but not from you! That hurt!

    Folkestad

    By Blogger Folkestad, at 1:23 PM  

  • folkestad, Hubka was easy for me.

    By Blogger Robbie, at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home