Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hubka, You want to come over to our place? Every Thursday we have a women's Bible Study. I am sure that we could hook you up with one of these Methodist ladies. Some of them are single! (because their husbands have died of old age, but why get stuck on the details.) I am sure they would like to hang with the Steve man! Does Quiznos make a Sub smoothy? Just a thought.

No real news here. We are planning a missions trip with our youth ministry to Mexico in June, so that is exciting. Katie and I are also hoping to travel to Africa with a couple people from our church for another missions trip. Who would know that the Methodist people actually have hearts! Mybe it is just the Alliance rubbing off on them. Oh well... I love it here. PLEASE someone come visit us! It is awsome up here! We want to see people our own age. It would be even better if we could interact with them! I have sunken to the low level of watching Lagoona Beach to see people that are kinda our age. I am currently in a support group!

Come and visit us. We are fun people.... Really we are.... I can cook too!

Chris

1 Comments:

  • Steve,

    If your dog strategy and Chris' geriatric hotline/Bible study do not work, you can always visit here and take one of my plethura of babies for a walk in the mall. It is a sure bet to meet some ladyfolk!

    By Blogger Our Family, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home