Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Way to go posters. October is turning out to be good. I have just one bit of information to relay with you all. I found out that my ability to father children is quite unmatchable since my wife and I have created yet another little monster that will join us in this world in the end of May. In case you cannot understand my attempt at a humorous post. My wife is pregnant again. This is somewhat of a surprise, but a good one. We will now have 3 kids under the age of 19 months. This is mathematically a bit faster then originally envisioned, but we are excited. We have confirmed that it is just one this time. Praise the Lord! Hubka, congrats on the promotion. I have never been a manager of anything so you are already a step beyond my wildest dreams. If anyone wants to support the feed-a-norton-child-fund. Please make check out to Gabriel Norton.

2 Comments:

  • Wow! Congrats Gabe! You make me feel really behind in life.

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 1:05 PM  

  • Thanks Lynnea,
    Truth be told I feel like I am moving way to fast in life. I will have 3 kids before I am 25! At this rate I might be able to reach somekind of record. (like robbies in-laws)

    By Blogger Our Family, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home