Musings from Crown Alumni

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm putting up this link because it's a 70's news story that's very funny, and I used to watch it on my best friend's computer during high school. My brother was just checking out local news websites when he came across this strange thing, and the minute he started talking about it, I knew what it was. That's strange, eh? Oh, and I had finished my memoirs this week, at least completed large sections of it, but don't expect to see them. They might never see the light of day, and maybe that's for the best. We'll see. Maybe I'll explain sometime.
http://www.katu.com/stories/81055.html

3 Comments:

  • Hubka,
    You are amazing. Only you could bring this sort of news to us. I thank you! You made my day!

    Have a good one! Call me sometime.

    Folkestad

    By Blogger Folkestad, at 3:59 PM  

  • WOW, when you seem a film like that you realize how much progress has really been a negative.

    By Blogger Our Family, at 10:35 AM  

  • Call me whenever you want to!
    (just not Friday, or Monday, or Wednesday, or Tuesday, or Thursday) Other than that, I am open.

    Folkestad

    By Blogger Folkestad, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home