Musings from Crown Alumni

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I just noticed something. Nearly nobody's address is correct anymore on our little address thing. I think Lynnea's, maybe Gabe and Folkestad, and I can't tell who else, but those are the only ones that look right or possibly right. Otherwise the rest of us are a little behind. So I was wondering if we should all do something about that, or just figure that everybody who wants everybody else's address can get them some other way. Just a thought.
So tomorrow will be eleven straight days of work around here. Just think, if I was Lynnea, I'd try to find another full-time job and go to school on top of that. That'd be fun. Lynnea, how are you doing. Have you found Michael Patrick's sister yet?
Well, I really don't have much going on. Just trying to keep up with some of you people is work in itself. Actually, I think I have no trouble contacting anybody who keeps up with this, but can you believe there are some people out there in the world that couldn't care less what's going on with me or vice versa. Shocking, I know, but such is life.
I've got a puppy whining for my attention. It's like having a high school girlfriend, I think, not that I ever had one. Hmmmm, we'll see if that one slides past the radar unnoticed. Gotta go. So, like I said, I don't want to be the only nerd that updates his address if the rest of you blogging nerds are going to do it with me, so, that's all I'm say. Yeah. Later, nerds.
P.S. Who else is pumped about Episode III coming out on DVD... and now I'm king of all nerds, whoohoo! Duerk, you're excited, aren't you. It's okay. Me too.

2 Comments:

  • I'm sorry, the outdated address link is entirely my fault. If you want to post your latest addresses, I will update it. More later, I promise.

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 5:29 PM  

  • My address is the same.

    By Blogger Our Family, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home