Musings from Crown Alumni

Saturday, May 08, 2010

I just can't help it. And, it just so happens that this year, our anniversary falls on a Saturday. Although I'm quite sure nobody has even pulled up this page in a year or two. Facebook, you scoundrel. I used to type a whole lot more.

So, I'll be seeing some people from school here in less than three weeks. I can't believe I'm the one getting married. Really, I have no other news than that. And maybe I'll learn to keep these anniversary posts short. But, just so you know - I plan to post on here, so that it still has a reason to exist. Otherwise, this blog will go to the elephant graveyard, I guess.

Oh, and the class of 2010 is graduating today, too - isn't that crazy? Okay, I've gotta run. (footsteps heard in a quiet room, then a door swings shut and locks with a click)

2 Comments:

  • Video Killed the Radio Star :: Facebook killed the MfCA Blog

    By Blogger Duerkop, at 7:20 PM  

  • Awwww, say it aint so. :( You can get it going again, Dwearcop!

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home