Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, June 04, 2004

I am officially tired of living in a van. Since graduation we have been everywhere from Virginia to Texas LifeVoice tour ends in three days; it is a little bittersweet being that this is my final Crown College excursion and I will now actually have to deal with the reality of that chapter of my life closing. But, I am ready to be done and to live a day that does not include carrying speakers and drum cases or setting up an admissions display. No more sitting in host homes and talking about my future plans which they all find so "ambitious" and "exciting." I just find my plans frightening, but I'm glad all of these strangers find them so exciting. I officially registered for my classes at St. Thomas for the fall and will finally experience my dream of studying English and only English for the next two years. No more Biology or Math. Gabe, maybe I'll end up teaching your twins at Crown some day...or maybe I'll just end up unemployed and living on the streets with several useless English degrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home