Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Sooo....I just got my internet installed today and so that's me excuse not to blog. Actually, my excuse is that i'm an elitist bastard who has better things to do on the internet, such as: fantasy football and....well, fantasy football should be enough. So screw you Gabe for judging me. Although you did not technically judge me per se which is understandable seeing as I am beyond reproach.

So some news in Marty's life....Well, I moved out the parents house due to the typical reasons of feeling a tad repressed (that would make it five years of opression for those of you who are counting) and and wanting to move out with some old high school buddies. Probably, if I were to pinpoint the biggest mistake of my life I would have to say that this would be it. Not that I regret it. As a matter of fact I love living here, I just am broke as a m-f'er. Money is sooo overrated and in concordance with popular held conceptions, Guitar Center seems to agree. We'll see how it goes. At least its a shot at true independance before me and Jessie get hitched. (BTW, she's doing well. For those who don't know she's a high school English teacher at North Branch High School. I'll bug her to blog here soon).

Anyways thats it. Its called keeping it short, Hubka.

Feel free to call or e mail....
(763) 458-4884 or mrowles@lycos.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home