Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, November 18, 2004

So I'll break the silence. I can just hear Hubka breathing a sigh of relief knowing now that he is safe to finally cut and paste the 15 page word document he'd been writing in hopes that soon someone would come in and blog something.

Geez....now that I'm actually here I'm not really sure if I have anything to say. I really don't want to talk politics. That was sooo two weeks ago its not even funny. Besides, I'm bitter about the whole thing....sigh....btw, Contgrats Duerk....

I really don't want to talk about work right now either. I mean, its going OK....Let me be the first to say, however, that living off of commission is a pretty hard thing to do. Lets see, do I expect to make 2 grand this month or should i think more along the lines of 800 big ones. I'll lean toward the latter and splurge on some easy mac, spaghetti o's and shrimp flavored ramen. Geez, I'm poor....

The wedding is exciting. Jess and I just printed off a whole bunch of CD's as favors and....hey....wait a minute....that's only exciting to us. Foiled again.

Anyways, I concede to Hubka. Fire away, buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home