Musings from Crown Alumni

Monday, November 08, 2004

Okay, I know I'm breaking my own rule of never posting twice in a row, but this will be truly short. I answered my own question: Cats. So, now you can all breathe a sigh of relief since my existential quandries were plaguing your day-to-day affairs. But a new question, less problematic, just curious...
Did anybody else see the Aurora Borealis last night? It was only the second time I've seen it, and wow was it great stuff. Really clear and everything. Just a question, mostly for you Minnesota folk, or maybe Oregon folk (singular), or maybe you St. Louis folk (probably not) - where else is everybody? Oh, and just one last note. Thanks to some clarifying sidewalk chalk writings I've noticed around campus, I am now enlightened, and so I wish to pass on the eteral truths that I assume are a response to the election:
"Dear America, women are not the enemy." That does reverse my position.
"Put Cheney in chains." Then what?
"My body is the only thing I own." Apparently she forgot the sidewalk chalk.
These are serious writings, I think, from people trying to say something, but sadly I think I'm missing the point. If somebody else gets it, please inform me - I'm a bit dense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home