Musings from Crown Alumni

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hello friends!
This is a crazy time to be in England, but I am fine; thanks to many of you for all of the concerned e-mails. I am still loving my time here, and am almost halfway done with my courses. I realized that I have not really posted anything about my time at Oxford since I got here, and instead of crowding up the Crown blog, you can read all about Lynnea's adventures in England on my personal blog: www.lynneafaith.blogspot.com
July 9th was my first entry if you care to scroll down and read in chronological order. Most of my entries are longer and more detailed than what I care to inflict upon the all of the readers of this site, so this way you can visit the site yourself instead of me thrusting all of the details of my trip on unwanting recipients. I will try to post more on here in the future, but my internet access is SO limited here that I never know when I will be able to post or not.
I hope everyone is having an amazing summer, Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home