Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hubka,

It is good to have you back on the blog. Duerk thank you for the pictures. It was fun to see people again even if only in pictures. I was a little disappointed to see Kristin (Brown-noser) write a comment. The only reason I was disappointed was because the Bach's have not blogged and I would love to hear what is happening in their lives. People who read the blog and fail to write are using the rest of us who read and then foolishly express our life story to the world.

So I was on vacation this past week. It was a very relaxing trip to my in-laws. The weird part is that when we came home everything had changed. By everything I mean our daily schedule with our girls. It was quite amazing to see how much they grew up in one week. They both now have teeth and I have one who can crawl. This makes life far more interesting. The both love to attempt to pull themselves up on anything regardless to whether such an item can actually support their weight. Everytime they play Jess and I are constantly behind them trying to make sure they do sustain injury. That is really what parenting is all about. Life is a constant attempt to keep your kids out of harm. It is all worth it! The other day I had my daughter crawl to me for the first time. Their is not many better moments in life.

I have a few personal questions for people. Please respond if you read the blog.

Adam - Do you still exist? If the answer is yes please indicate so by posting a blog. Also when you move up hear this fall you should come to my church. We could really use your gifts to produce some fruit.

Kyle - Do you still exist? If the answer is yes please indicate by posting a blog.

Robbie - How is life after manhood? Let us know what is going on since you tired the knot.

Bach's - What is happening in your lives? When are you moving back to the promised land of Minnesota? When you do I know a great church you can get involved in.

Brad - How dare you post about a motorcycle accident and then not post again to let us know how you are doing. Please update us on the situation.

Lynnea - Could you please bring me back a shirt from Oxford? I would love for people to think that I am smart because of the clothes I wear.

To everyone else excluding Duerk and Hubka - Please post more so we can know what is happening in your lives.

Good day

7 Comments:

  • Gabe, I am good. That is all you need to know!

    By Blogger Robbie, at 11:46 AM  

  • Okay Gabe, Here is my question for you: Are you going to NOWF at the end of this month?

    By Blogger Robbie, at 11:47 AM  

  • Robbie,
    I am going to the NOWF. So is the late great Chet Carlson. I hope to see you there.

    By Blogger Our Family, at 1:24 PM  

  • Gabe, sorry for being so short. I am totally going to see you at NOWF and tell you all about my life there. How does that sound? Love, Robert

    By Blogger Robbie, at 11:23 AM  

  • Steve I love you

    By Blogger Robbie, at 11:24 AM  

  • Robbie,

    That is the best news I have ever heard!

    By Blogger Our Family, at 1:23 PM  

  • Steve, got your details and will call you soon. Do you have my address?

    By Blogger Robbie, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home