Musings from Crown Alumni

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I always thought Hubka would be the one to eventually take over the blog. I never dreamt I would have three out of four blogs and the one that is not mine has my name in the first sentence. I feel like the most popular kid on the planet. (Of course that cannot be true. Lynnea must still be the most popular kid, lest we forget she was nominated all four years to be princess!) If you are wondering why I am blogging yet again, I assure you it is for good reason. Today is my 3 year anniversary of marriage. I cannot believe that I have been married for three years already. It has gone by so quickly. If you asked me five years ago if I would be celebrating three years of marriage and already have two kids this soon in life, I would have been laughing hysterically. Now, I am just the old fart of Crown Colleges class of 2004! How depressing! Anyway, I just wanted to say I have been officially married for three years to the most wonderful women in the world. Have a great day everybody. I will resist the temptation to blog again soon.

1 Comments:

  • Wow! Congratulations, Gabe! I cannot believe it has already been three years either. I remember your wedding like it was yesterday, and now you are performing wedding ceremonies yourself! Congrats again Gabe!

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home