Musings from Crown Alumni

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Wow! In 50 minutes I am about to marry a couple. I am performing my first wedding. I awoke this morning with a strange knot in my stomach. I have been so nervous all day. The actual presentation is not too difficult, but the pressure of knowing that if I screw up, then I will ruin the most important day is two peoples lives.

Chris, I too bought my first suit for an event. It feels good to actually own a suit. I just hope I don't wet myself standing in it.

I will write again soon to let you know if I destroyed some innocent peoples hopes and dreams.

1 Comments:

  • Gabe!
    Good Luck on the wedding! I haven't married anyone, but I sure have burried them! The money is in funerals! I am telling you, get 'em while they are greaving!
    I am coming to the cities this Thursday because my baseball team made it to state. They are playing in Chaska. Let me know if you wanna come with and then catch some good Golden Tee after that.

    Talk to you later.
    Chris

    By Blogger Folkestad, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home