Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Lynnea, Drew was asking if he could be invited on the blog. I expect you're rather busy, so if this isn't a good time tof rnew initiates, no problem, but I'll do what I can to get an e-mail addres if that's a possibility here soon. Other than that, I'll see some of you crazy kids in Oregon, and everybody else for sure by the rapture (except Kurbis, who I'll visit when I'm with Dante and Virgil). Oh, Bob, I'll be either passing through Missoula or staying in Missoula Monday (passing through looks highly likely), so if you wanted some Quizno's say around 11, I'll give you a call and we'll see what we can do. Otherwise, I don't know if you're too busy to see an old roommmate. Got the studders. Sorry. Hope everyone is well.

8 Comments:

  • No problem, I'll send an invite once you give me his e-mail address.

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 3:42 PM  

  • This seems like kind of a big decision. Shouldn't we vote or something?

    By Blogger bradley, at 10:34 PM  

  • I would vote no! Kevin Bacon has no place here.

    By Blogger Our Family, at 8:23 AM  

  • Woah, I didn't realize it was such a big decision. Any other votes? I vote yes because the more people we have contributing to this thing, the more exciting it is to read, and the more people we are continuing the community with!

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 11:02 AM  

  • Well, on the one hand the blog is entitled "Musings from Crown Alumni," which Drew certainly qualifies as. On the other hand, the address is crown2004.blogspot.com, and Drew did not attend Crown in 2004.

    I guess the answer is to vote your heart. No one-issue voters, please.

    By Blogger bradley, at 1:50 PM  

  • I hope everyone knows I'm joking. Drew's more a part of our class than... (i don't want to offend anyone here).

    I would be honored to have him join us. I vote yes.

    By Blogger bradley, at 11:09 PM  

  • Well, the voting can cease. I have sent an invitation, now it is in his hands. His postings are welcome by me! Let's hear from you, Drew!

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 11:38 PM  

  • shut up steve!

    By Blogger Robbie, at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home