Musings from Crown Alumni

Friday, July 28, 2006

Just short of three months away. I would have left forever if I thought I could sneak away quietly. I needn't explain my absence in detail. I haven't been too busy. I've been reading the blog since I had my password changed, and only last night did I retrieve the ability to log back on, so here I am to assure everybody that I'm alive... that's about it. In between I've seen most of you, well, some of you, not the last few people to actually blog, but probably most of the people that just read the blog. Now I have internet access at my apartment, and this might be back to normal again for me. Or, I might not be able to divulge my everyday life on here anymore. I don't know yet. So, I too wonder where our beautiful mother blogger may be, but I know what it's like to think you need to leave things be for a while. Hope everyone is doing well. Maybe I'll be back here soon enough. I'm going swing dancing tonight. We'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll have some good stories.

1 Comments:

  • Pops,

    It is great to hear from you. I new if I cried loud enough one parent would have to answer. Hope to read more soon.

    By Blogger Our Family, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home