Musings from Crown Alumni

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lynnea, I do need your help, brunette or not. I have asked said person (coumelissagh coufergusongh), and said person (I won't cough again) said she wanted some more details about said wedding. Tell me what you need to ease your schedule so you can coordinate some things here; like if you need somebody to grade some papers or... I just realized I have no idea what you do besides school... buy some shoes (I'm saying that wincing)? So, take Molly (she wants to chat with said person) and have some coffee or ice cream with a former fellow grad student of yours, and let's help Steve witht he unpossible! Yeah! I feel like I'm rallying some troops to charge a hill on Okinawa. It is just about that doomed of a mission. Okay, I've gotta go play tennis with my brother.
BTW (that's right, isn't it?), I'm in a new apartment, normal by all standards. So, everybody should come visit me. I've got space to fill, and all of you coming at once would do just that. I'll even cook in my normal kitchen. Really going now. Lynnea, I'm gonna call you soon. That goes for the rest of you, if anyone can help in this matter. Geronimo!

1 Comments:

  • Okay, Steve, I'm going out for dinner with said brunette on Friday after the Master's Essay presentations at St. Thomas. I'll see what I can do.

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home