Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Steve, I don't want to know if alcohol was involved. Either way that last post was extremely entertaining. Congrats on the salaried position.

Chris, I am so excited about our date. There may be a snag that evening, but I am trying desperately to iron it out. I will let you know.

Lynnea, you need to post for Steve's sake. Do it, do it, do it... nothing like a little peer pressure.

Brad, I reserved my longest section for you. I sensed that you were a bit offended by my last post in which I called you out for advertisements on the blog. I hope that you know it was only a facade. I was trying to look cool in front of my internet friends. Truth be told I would follow your heart anywhere. I would follow it to the moon and back. I would follow it to the depth of the seas. I would even follow it into a woman's bathroom if for some reason it broke all the rules and went in there. Please continue to post advertisements for me to follow your heart. Because I WILL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home