Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Taking my cue from Brad, I figure I can leave a notice here that I'll be in Minneapolis in a month. Not that anyone's hopes got up, but I need to explain, obviously. I'll be traveling back from Connecticut after visiting Anne, Molly, and a couple of Duerkops to boot. My layover is just over two hours in MSP, around 7 p.m. the night of March 12th. I would totally go through security all over again just to see any of you guys for ten minutes or whatever. Otherwise, I'll just hang out like old times in the airport. Just a thought.
Actually, you could just wait and see if I can get to either Kyle's wedding, or Krista's wedding. I'm gonna try for both, but I can't guarantee anything. Okay, I'm tired, and I have nothing to say, so I'm done.

2 Comments:

  • Steve, I would love to see you at the airport on March 12. I'm just not sure right now if I'll be working that night. I will keep you posted.

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 8:50 PM  

  • Yeah, Krista told me that she chatted with you, and I'm glad she told you she will miss living with me because she certainly hasn't said that to me!

    By Blogger Lynnea, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home