Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, November 18, 2004

An interesting fact I learned this week. When a baby poops it can come out with a velocity that could break the sound barrier. If the diaper is not in place the mess can span an entire room. Fatherhood has been better then I have ever imagined it would be. People warned me for months before hand how hard and consuming it would be to have two babies, but they never prepared me for how good it feels. I have come to a whole new level of responsibility in life and it is unbelievably humbling. It has brought me to reliance on God more than I think I have ever had to rely on him.

Well, that was pretty mushy. I am surrounded by women know so I guess I am getting sentimental. I enjoyed hearing from you all. Wakefield it was great to hear from you again. I would love to get together sometime to hear about how your life in ministry is going.

Kyle, I saw your picture on some Alliance promotional materials we received for our missions conference. Way to be a poster-boy for the Great CMA.

See you all later,
Gabe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home