Musings from Crown Alumni

Sunday, June 27, 2004

So I had a new, brilliant idea. Since this whole communicating via the web thing seems to have caught on (at least for now), I have decided to take it one more step: How would you like to have a link on the web that you could go to in order to access everyone's addresses at once? This particularly appeals to me because I have a tendency to lose any sort of address book that I attempt to record addresses in; you can't lose a webpage, or at least I haven't found a way yet. Despite the benefit of the quickness of e-mail, I am an old-fashioned girl and enjoy communication through the faithful postal service as well. So to your right you will find a link which will take you to an address page (you can print it out and post it somewhere or just use the link when you please). I have several addresses on it so far but would like more, so e-mail me your address and I will post it ASAP. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home