Musings from Crown Alumni

Monday, June 21, 2004

To the dulcet tones of Ben Gibbard I begin to recall the days of old....Geez, I miss you guys.

I can probably echo the words of Hubka when I ask, "What's it take for you guys to talk." I just love to see some updates of how things are going with ya'll. I'll be the first on here (I think) to say congrats to Luke and Ali on the marriage. Like they got time to read this though. I can also be the first to say congrats to Bubna and Renee (although what I just said was redundant seeing as Renee is now Bubna). Hope all went well out there.

Anyways, I've been decent. Gonna start doing some temp work here soon, which makes a guy decent money, believe it or not. I also biked about 25-30 miles on Saturday (Anoka to Minneapolis) on a whim. It was fun and painful. I'm never doing it again. Sooooo, I don't have too much to say, I just want to hear from you guys.

Hey, we should get everyones non Crown e mails seeing as I'm sure most of us don't want to be receiving emails from Ellen Steele and Matt Swenson for all of time. Also, if you got time- START YOUR OWN BLOG! It's pretty fun, and extremely easy to start up, I would encourage anyone to do that. OK, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home