Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Hey everyone, I just found ths blog thing out. I got an email from Lynnea today...thank you Lynnea...so i thought i would drop a quick hello bomb. I miss chillin' with you guys. You don't realize how good you have it until its not in your face anymore. I miss you all.
I hate waiting for a job. I know God will provide, but i an impatient punk that has a hard time waiting. I know there is a job out there for me and that in His timing it will be sweet, but it still isn't easy. Anyways, that is where i am at. I love being in Colorado, probably because this is where God lives. :) I will never get sick of waking up and seeing the mountains off to the west...a glorious sight. Kristin is moving out to colorado to nanny in August...i am telling you guys, if you want to get a sweet job with all the lavished goodness, become a nanny. this past weekend Kristin and I went to visit the families that were interested in her and I was blown away. She was talking with families that the parents were Doctors, Lawyers, Vice-Presidents and even a CEO that owned his own private Jet. I am telling you guys, be a nanny. One family offered to pay for an apartment for her to live in and the apartment was sweet...hard wood floors, downtown Denver, vaulted ceilings, etc... So anyways, life is good as a nanny. :) (Funny quote, im using it) Yep, thats whats going on...

God bless,
Batch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home